This Morning || An Outing








    Two of my older sisters and I left at 7:00 this morning for an all day outing, which was delightful! We took school along, which was also enjoyed immensely--at least by me; had lunch; and visited an animal shelter which had some very sweet (albeit vicious-looking) dogs, 90% of which may or may not have barked the moment we entered the doorway. :) Thank goodness for cages.

    A lot of our time was spent in the car, and since of course I brought my camera, it lent perfect opportunities for capturing the scenic outdoors (though I will admit I was often battling the blur monster which, supported by the speed of our vehicle, threatened to overtake my photos...) Never fear! I mostly defeated him...some of the time :P


Blessings and Love,


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments; they make my day!! ♥