It's Thanksgiving Weekend!! || Frost





 smells | evergreen, homemade bread & rolls, French toast, all manner of Thanksgiving food 

sounds | laughter, Christmas music on the radio, chatter around the dinner table

words | family, thank you, behold (that one has nothing to do with Thanksgiving, but I like the word a lot...so whatever)


piano | "We Wish You a Merry Christmas", and "December Song" by Peter Hollens


decorations | Christmas tree and ornaments, Christmas lights


favorites | family gatherings, sweaters, piano, photography, in-depth movie discussions with cousins, Blokus


read | Psalm 136, Philippians 4:6-7


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Blessings and Love,

Comments

  1. Hey Georgie!
    I love this post! The pictures are so pretty! You beautifully captured the frost on the leaf! And yes, Blokus is awesome and so are the movie conversations with cousins! ;)
    Love you! Keep up the beautiful work! <3
    ~Lydsi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lydsi! I know! It was fun, wasn't it? ☺ Thanks for all the support; it makes my day!

      Delete
  2. Your photos are amazing, girl! I especially love #1 and #3! The layout of this post is just like wowowow<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much! Your comment made my day. <3 Love you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments; they make my day!! ♥