Little Women || Recent Read

  



























Ahh...This lovely little photogenic book has been on my to-read pile for I don't even know how long. I kept placing it lower and lower in said pile, and piling and piling other books atop it, not thinking we owned a copy.

Well, a couple of weeks ago, as I was dusting a bookshelf and going through books whose home it was, I discovered an abridged version (of which I was not overly fond...I'd much rather have the original, thank you.)

So I kept dusting, and I discovered the above pictured. ♥ Very happy to have the complete unabridged version. (well, I can't exactly say complete, for the book is an old copy, and is happy to own a well-loved visage. The index is missing, as are two or three page corners.)

I'm pleased to present this book, which I have recently started to read, as the beginning of the line of many books I hope to read this year. I'm currently in 'Part Two' of Little Women, thus over half-way. And my goodness! This book has managed to make me laugh OUT LOUD on at least three occasions, which I can't even recall the last time a book has made me do this!

All-in-all, a very enjoyable read thus far. We'll see how part the second goes as far as confirming or changing my opinion. ☺

Blessings & Love,
Georgie Grace

Comments

  1. I am once again reminded of your talent with words, Belch! (I mean, photogenic book!?) Love you more than... I don't know, Ruff and Tuff! lol!:]
    --Barf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barf! And wow...I love you more than Ruff and Tuff, too. ;) LOL This is hilarious.
      Yours Always,
      Belch

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments; they make my day!! ♥