Sorry It's Been Awhile || A Verse for Thursday



Well, dear readers, sorry I took so long to post. I've been busy, I assure you! Christmas, a birthday celebration, writing & gift projects, and sickness going through our house are all good reasons to be away for little while, in my opinion. ;) But I haven't forgotten you all, and I have a very big end-of-the-year surprise coming up!! I'll tell all, well, at the end of the year. XD

I'll leave you with Scripture (because I love blessings):


Numbers 6:22-27 ESV

The LORD spoke to Moses, saying, "Speak to Aaron and his sons, saying, Thus you shall bless the people of Israel: you shall say to them,


The LORD bless you and keep you;
the LORD make his face to shine upon you
and be gracious to you;
the LORD lift up his countenance upon
you and give you peace.

"So shall they put my name upon the people of Israel, and I will bless them."

Blessings and Love in the LORD,
Georgie Grace

Comments

  1. Your absence was sorely missed; you have my disapproval. If you have a job to do, you must do it in a timely manner; at least that's what I always say. Of course you know I am jesting you, although words should not be merely thrown around in such a manner.
    All things considered, it's good to have you back. -W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dearest Boswell,
      Thank you for your kind services to this blog, and for continued affirmation of your attentiveness in regards to my busyness.
      Yours very truly,
      S. H.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments; they make my day!! ♥