Perfect Peanut Butter Cookies





























I made these cookies Wednesday evening per the request of one of my sisters. They made three dozen, even after much dough had been consumed. ;) And since all three dozen were gone by the next morning, I thought I'd share!


Peanut Butter Cookies
(this is my mother's recipe)
  • 3/4 C. peanut butter
  • 1/2 C. butter flavored Crisco
  • 1 1/4 C. brown sugar
  • 3 T. milk
  • 1 T. vanilla
  • 1 egg
  • 1 3/4 C. flour
  • 3/4 tsp. salt
  • 3/4 tsp. baking soda

  1. Mix peanut butter, Crisco, sugar, milk, & vanilla.
  2. Add eggs.
  3. Add dry ingredients.
  4. Put by spoonful on cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
  5. Bake for 7-8 minutes at 350 degrees.
  6. Enjoy!


Blessings & Love,

Comments

  1. This looks like a great recipe! I'll have to try them out! I love peanut butter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness...they were amazing (if I do say so myself)! Like I said, they were gone within 24 hours, so someone agreed with me. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments; they make my day!! ♥