Rain + Poetry

I was trying to tell my journal
How I felt the other day,
But soon I found it all to be
A futile sort of way

To pour out all that feeling and
To let my guts leak out.
It's matter far too heavy for
A page to think about.

I'd like to try, but, honestly,
It won't do any good.
A journal cannot hold my heart
Today. I wish it could.

(here's a poem I wrote the other day...I wasn't actually feeling this way about anything, but the words came, so I wrote them down. ☺ I hope you enjoy it!)

Did you have a favorite picture?
Oh, and this marks Grace Notes' 75th post!! I'd love to hear--how long have you been reading?
Thank you for all your support!

Blessings and love,
Georgie Grace

Comments

  1. Such a neat poem! I really like the last 2 lines! :) Congratulations on your 75th post!!! How neat! God is going to continue to do amazing things in and through you; keep pursuing Him and letting Him flow through you! You are an inspiration and such an encouragement!
    As to favorite picture, I like 2,6,7, and 8. :) They are so beautiful! I especially love how you captured the rain in pictures 6,7, and 8!
    Blessings! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragement! That's very sweet of you to say!! ♥

      Delete
  2. this was beautiful <33 and i think i've only been reading a few months..ever since you went on that mission trip. your blog is definitely amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments; they make my day!! ♥