May: A Review





I'm back!

It's kind of sad that I'm back just in time for an end-of-the-month wrap up post. Then again, unlike last month, at least I managed that much! I'm going to sum it up to my personality...I just had to step away for a little bit. ;)

Here's what I've been up to lately...

Read
Image result for Jane Austen Pride and Prejudice

Image result for Jacob DeShazer YWAM

Image result for A Gown of spanish lace movie
Listing those made me realize what a variety of genre I've been reading: a biography, a western, and a Jane Austen novel...? Oh well. I recommend them all! (photo credits to google, and sorry about the blur on a gown of Spanish lace)



Doings
»»I graduated!! The day of the party was delightful, and filled to the brim with my favorite people. So very grateful.

»»Two of my older sisters gifted me with a tub of 'a few of my favorite things' for graduation--cheddar & tortilla chips, Hershey's Cookies 'n' Cream Kisses, doughnut sticks, Squirt--which is my favorite pop, and a shirt that read: 'not really a morning person', among many other things.

»»Found part of my graduation outfit on sale--a dress originally $64 marked down to $6.40...yes, 10% of the original price!! (at Kohl's, to boot!)

»»Went put-put golfing for a sister's birthday and had cookie dough ice cream after. ☺ *happy sigh* I'm glad people have birthdays.

»»I read Pride & Prejudice in one week. Literally--from May 19 to May 26. It was crazy. I even started speaking strangely-- "Thank you. I'm quite finished" -- and mentally using words like 'censure' and 'conjecture'. That's...just...me. :P

»»Going to an impromptu cookout at our friends' house. (When I say impromptu, what I mean is getting a phone call around 3:30 to see if you'd like to come over for supper. One family brings condiments, another bakes a cake, another picks up hamburger & hot dog buns & ice-cream & root beer on their way.) It was a blast--complete with volleyball, Apples to Apples, Imaginiff, and a lengthy game of fish bowl!



Music
»»Getting ready to play piano at a conference the beginning of June. *nervous* I'm accompanying a violinist friend for 15 minutes of background music. Which might not sound like much, except it's in front of like 2000 people. :) Yeah. However, we ARE doing a couple of Celtic songs--"Touch the Sky" and "Give me Your Hand" so that should be lots of fun!

»»{almost} Mastering Boil 'em Cabbage Down on the violin and absolutely loving it!!

»»Struggling a little with vibrato on violin...EEK.

Random
That moment when you realize a childhood beach towel's sunshine design looks very similar to the one from Disney's Tangled... 

Ours
from Google
Favorites
»»This was SO SWEET, and just a brilliant idea
»»Enlightening
»»♥♥♥
»»Some people are just so creative
»»Yes yes yes yes yes


That's all for now, folks. ☺ Hope you had a lovely May!!
Blessings & Love,
Georgie Grace

Comments

  1. Ohhh The Gown Of Spanish Lace was my favorite Janette Oke book, and Pride and Prejudice is just amazing! <3<3<3 Great post! Thanks for linking my room tour! <3
    -Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they good, though? Oh, my pleasure!
      Thanks for commenting!!
      G

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments; they make my day!! ♥