Happy St. Patrick's Day! || A Peek into My Pinterest

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! I'm planning on listening to Irish music, calling siblings by their leprechaun names, leaving green-colored gifts around, and eating green-colored food. ☺
How are you planning to celebrate?
♣♣♣



autumn-wood-nymphh:  leelacatstudio:   “Irish Blessing” - 2012 “And now for something completely different…”  I used to do calligraphy ages ago, but I haven’t in a while. This is for an Irish-themed show at the Social Art Gallery in Albany, NY   ..Follow for all things Pagan. Witchcraft. Nature. Fantasy and more..:



Teaching Colin about his Irish heritage!:


I Can't Keep Calm I'm Listening to Irish Music / created with Keep Calm and Carry On for iOS <a class="pintag searchlink" data-query="%23keepcalm" data-type="hashtag" href="/search/?q=%23keepcalm&rs=hashtag" rel="nofollow" title="#keepcalm search Pinterest">#keepcalm</a> <a class="pintag searchlink" data-query="%23icantkeepcalm" data-type="hashtag" href="/search/?q=%23icantkeepcalm&rs=hashtag" rel="nofollow" title="#icantkeepcalm search Pinterest">#icantkeepcalm</a> <a class="pintag" href="/explore/leprechaun/" title="#leprechaun explore Pinterest">#leprechaun</a> <a class="pintag" href="/explore/Irish/" title="#Irish explore Pinterest">#Irish</a>You may have the universe, if I may have Ireland.:

Baffle them with blarney


Its a great day to be Irish! Love my heritage! Happy St Patricks Day, have a great green day :)  Irish proverb from <a href="http://ilivediloved.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">ilivediloved.com</a>


And though I haven't found out if I've any Irish in me or not...
Valentines-Day-Hope

Blessings & Love,
Georgie Grace

Photo Credits: Pinterest

Comments

  1. Happy (late) St. Patricks Day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pins, Georgie! The first one is one of my favorites! And yes, there is still hope! (nicely placed GIF! :) I love the background of your blog! It is so calming and peaceful!
    Keep up the great work and keep shining!! You are amazing!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done, Giddy Shamrock!Love, Rainbow Sparklypants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rainbow Sparklypants. :D
      Love,
      Your Giddy Shamrock

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments; they make my day!! ♥