Thanking God Through This || A Vision for More





i just came
from a place
where people
didn't equate
world changing with
popular

where hearts are
one
and visions
are fixated on
common purpose

a place where
today impacts
eternity
and love affects
reality
and Jesus changes
everything


i just came
from a place
where the wail
of sirens
cried one
to sleep

where children's silence
was d e a f e n i n g
and their noise
was just a cover

a place where
when you looked into
their eyes
you saw
a scope of hurt
in one soul, more
than you knew existed
in the world round
well,
at least in your world round


And there were times
I couldn't
understand it;
sometimes i just don't
get it,
And even now
I can't
explain it.
That there are
so many people
groping in the dark
and God lets us
be His LIGHT.
Do we go?
Help them see?

LISTEN--When you feel the dark closing in around you, when you just don't get it....or maybe you feel like your little light doesn't shine all that brightly...just remember that

yes
it's hard
yes
it hurts
yes
it feels like
more
than you can bear
yes
it is a
sacrifice

BUT

God
is our Rock
God
bore our pain
God
took the weight of sin
and became
the sacrifice
and even now
He carries His children through the waters.


Thank God through this--He will see you through.
And, try asking for His vision for this world--for a vision for something bigger than yourself.
(But be careful if you do...because He will! ☺)

Isaiah 43:1-3a, "But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: 'Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.'"

Sincerely,
Georgie Grace

Comments

  1. I love seeing the world through your eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, thanks for sharing your words. Such a beautiful way to describe your experience! I know what you mean when you see hurt and pain in people so young. I've seen it with my own eyes too. But where there is great sorrow, there is even greater redemption! Keep writing. You're making a difference. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Carolyn, thank you so much! What an encouragement your words are to me! I needed them today. ☺ Thanks for shining His light everywhere you GO and everywhere you ARE.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments; they make my day!! ♥